Today is the day.
Of what, you might be asking? If you’re not an app developer, you could be forgiven for not knowing the significance of today. But if you ARE an app developer, and you’re using any API or push notification services from Facebook’s Parse, AND you haven’t moved your services yet – you’re in trouble.
That’s because today is the day that Facebook will be pulling the plug on all of its Parse services. The Parse shutdown is today. As detailed in the Parse blog, they’ll be switching off APIs and other services on an app by app basis.
If you haven’t moved your apps yet, don’t panic. We’re here to help. Kumulos offers all the functionality of Parse services with more to boot.
- All in one solution – Backend, Analytics, Push Notification and App Store Optimization all in one.
- Just Push – If you’re just using Parse Push, replace with Kumulos Push.
- Nothing to pay until your apps are rebuilt and out in store*
- Unlimited number of development accounts. Unlimited number of push messages and active devices.
- Free unlimited AWESOME support to help you with the migration.
- Bring your Own Data – Free data import service and hookup feature so you can keep using existing data sources.
THAT’S what we can offer you with Kumulos.
Even if you’re not effected by the Parse shutdown and just want to come over to Kumulos to kick our tires – feel free. With our 30 day free trial, you’ve got a no cost and no obligation chance to see what it’s like to work with Kumulos.