20 Questions you need answers to before you built your clients app
This comprehensive guide will cover the most important questions you need answers to before you agree to build an app for a client. Defining the need, understanding the measures of success, knowing the constraints and really, really understanding the exact scope of the project is essential to make sure you can price the project accurately and set expectations early with the client.
It will cover:
- How to build services as a natural extension to the app business
- How to “productize” and package services so they are easy to sell
- How to grow your monthly retainer over time
- How to price your services, so you don’t leave money on the table
We hope it gives you some ideas on how to get more clients on retainer.
Unlocking the secrets to Monthly Recurring Revenue
This comprehensive step by step guide will show you how to solve one of the biggest challenges facing mobile app development businesses today – how to break the “Win-Build-Ship” project based revenue cycle. It will show you how to build a service layer into your mobile app business and offer easy to deliver, simple to sell services that will get more retainer income from mobile app clients.
It will cover:
- Defining the need that they app will serve
- Knowing what will make the app a success
- How to spot the project bear-traps
- How to set expectations
- How to structure the project to ensure success