We’ve been shortlisted for a prestigious award run by tech publication BusinessCloud.
Kumulos is among 107 technology firms nominated for the first annual Scotland Tech 50, which will see the nation’s most disruptive companies ranked.
Vote for Kumulos
You can vote for Kumulos until 11pm on Wednesday 9th October by visiting this page.
A panel of independent judges will also select their top companies from the shortlist, with the final 50 ranking decided by a combination of the judges’ rankings and public vote.
The judging panel includes:
- Hazel Gibbens, entrepreneur engagement manager, Tech Nation
- Karen Meechan, head of operations, ScotlandIS
- Evelyn McDonald, CEO, Scottish EDGE
- Stephen Taylor, CEO, Technology Scotland
- Catriona Campbell, EMEIA wavespace leader, EY Advisory
- Andrew Sloane, investment lead in Scotland and the North West, ADV
- Alistair Forbes, investment director, head of software and the internet, Mercia
- Jonathan Symcox, editor, BusinessCloud
The final Scotland Tech 50 ranking will be published on Monday October 21st on the BusinessCloud website, be publicised in its daily newsletter and also feature in its quarterly magazine in November.
It is one of 11 annual regional ranked lists from BusinessCloud which will aim to shine a light on the companies of all sizes who are doing amazing things with technology.
Vote for Kumulos here!
Kumulos App Performance Management platform comes with a comprehensive range of services covering the entire life cycle of the app. Its 5 integrated services include app store optimization, analytics & reporting, backend hosting, crash reporting & API endpoint monitoring and its award winning push notifications and in-app messaging service, which received awards from Business of Apps, Mobile App Daily and The Tool.
It provides a management console that delivers comprehensive visibility on how the app is performing technically and commercially. It’s easy to setup and there’s no SDK required. Interested in starting monitoring now? Sign up for your free trial or request a product tour!