Kumulos, the multi-award winning mobile user engagement provider, has augmented its platform with the addition of web push notifications.
MOBILE USER ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
With the addition of web-push notifications, Kumulos now provides customers with the world’s most advanced mobile user engagement platform. It’s the only fully integrated platform which lets you manage the technical and commercial performance of mobile apps and web push notifications, all from one platform. If you’ve been using Kumulos for some time for your mobile marketing automation, take a look at how we now help you go beyond app engagement with web push notifications.
WEB PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Web push notifications are notifications sent from web browsers to opted-in users on both mobile and desktop web.
On a mobile, web push notifications are delivered to the notification tray and look very similar to notifications coming from a mobile app. On a desktop, the web push notifications slide onto the screen.
As with any marketing, it’s essential to gain opt-in for web push notifications. Just like gaining consent for push notifications (or consent for in-app messaging) you need to gain opt-ins for web push notifications. With web push, people are able to subscribe with just one click. It is much easier than signing up for an email newsletter and less invasive than other types of marketing pop-ups.
Kumulos supports all major browsers and PWAs. Book a demo of Kumulos web push notifications and see how to:
- Easily prompt your users to opt-in at the appropriate time
- Segment your audience based on user demographics and behavior
- Automate messages triggered by page views and other events
- Schedule campaigns at the right time for your audience
- Send deep links to drive people to right page
- Use analytics to measure and improve campaigns
When it comes to mobile engagement, customers of Kumulos are very excited with the recent addition of web push to our award-winning messaging platform. With the addition of web push, Kumulos now allows you to send all your messaging campaigns from one platform. Contact us today for a demo or, read on to learn more about other new features to help you increase engagement.
OTHER NEW KUMULOS FEATURES TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT
In addition to web push notifications, we’ve been hard at work to bring you other new features to increase engagement and drive real business results from your mobile app. So take a free trial of Kumulos and see how to improve messages with richer, actionable content, how to target your users and use event triggers and message expiry.
- Use images to boost push open rate – our award-winning push notification service now supports images on both iOS and Android.
- Increase conversion with in-app messaging – Our in-app messaging now supports full-screen background and foreground videos.
- Filter your audience to reach the right audience – Getting the right message to the right user is easy with user, behaviour and location-based segmentation.
- Reach users at the right time with even triggers – Event triggers can fire when a user takes a specific action, or they come into proximity with a beacon, or enter or exit a geofence.
- Use message expiry to perfect timing – don’t forget to choose when a message should expire and how long messages should persist within the App Inbox.
TRY WEB PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TODAY!
Web push notifications, and indeed all Kumulos features including push notifications, in-app messaging, analytics and more, are easy to setup. Start sending web push messages now by signing up for your free trial or book your product tour. Kumulos’ secure, easy to use mobile user engagement platform is trusted by thousands of businesses in 25 countries across 7 continents – with millions of connected devices managing billions of API calls & messages a month.